What to expect at your new patient appointment
When you call to schedule your appointment, we will ask you to go to our website and fill out our New Patient Paperwork, which includes a medical and dental history form, a HIPPA form, and our financial policy. If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card with you.
- PLAN TO SPEND 1 HOUR AT YOUR NEW PATIENT EXAM APPOINTMENT
- At your appointment, you will meet Dr. Chiang and she will determine what x-rays need to be taken.
- Dr.Chiang and the dental assistant will review your medical history, chart existing conditions, take intraoral photographs of your teeth, and take necessary x-rays.
- Dr. Chiang will then perform a thorough exam, take periodontal measurements, complete an oral cancer screening, and advise you of any needed treatment.
- We will discuss treatment options, answer any questions you may have, and schedule any necessary additional appointments for you. We will also discuss the costs of treatment, insurance benefits, and work out a financial plan with you.
Depending on your individual situation, we may not be able to clean your teeth at your new patient exam appointment, especially if it has been a long time since you have visited the dentist. If we are not able to clean your teeth the same day, we will schedule a second appointment for your cleaning and any further dental treatment that you may need.
No insurance ? No ProblemWe understand that not every one has dental insurance. We offer a $69 special includes a comprehensive exam, Xrays and a regular cleaning, and a 10% discount on most dental procedures for patients that do not have insurance. We will also do our best to come up with a payment plan to suit your financial situation.
- We accept a wide-variety of payment options including cash, check, Visa or Mastercard at your service appointment.
- We work with CareCredit™, a no-interest, extended financing program.
- We will do our best to come up with a payment plan to meet your financial situation